Thursday, October 7, 2010

Welcome, baby birds.

What? It's real? The Grinder FINALLY set up a blog? Hmm... This could be bad.

Indeed, kids. I've bitten the bullet and taken time out of my busy life saving and beer partaking schedule to finally (after almost 2 years) set up my own little wall of the internet to spray paint profanity and ignorance onto. Hopefully, this won't be something that dies off and I will actually update it regularly. You're excited, admit it.

So....... Why set up a blog?

Over the last few years, everyone and their brother has set up one of these damn things. Some are good, interesting and informative. Others are much like the people who write them.... boring, dry and overwhelmingly useless. I've just decided that I need a place to vent, rant, tell stories (or lies), stroke my own ego or whatever I feel. I guess 140 characters just weren't enough anymore. Chances are, it'll still be entertaining.

Don't get me wrong, there's a TON of REALLY good blogs available for paroozing and maybe, eventually, I'll get around to putting some links on here for anyone who may accidentally stumble upon this page looking for something useful.

Anyways, this is where it begins. Rome wasn't built in a day, so try to contain your excitement. The fun has just begun.

-Grinder

No comments:

Post a Comment